What We Do
Home and Personal Services
- Medication — Prepared and packaged by the Pharmacist on a weekly blister pack, Medication are kept on a locked cupboard. The Millhouse staff assists during medication time.
- Personal Hygiene — Residents are reminded and assisted to maintain good personal hygiene. A daily schedule is prepared for shower and change to clean clothes. Basic hygiene include brushing teeth, washing hands before and after meals and when necessary. Hand sanitizer available at all times.
- Foot care and Barber services available.
- Bed Making — Linens are changed once a week or when necessary. Staff does the bed making and residents are encouraged to help and maintain cleanliness and neatness in their rooms as well as throughout the house.
- Laundry — Residents are provided with hamper for dirty clothes. Laundry is done once a week for each resident or when necessary. Residents help by taking their laundry to the laundry room and picking up their clothes when done.
- Housekeeping – All bedrooms, kitchen, dining, living, recreation room, toilets and other shared areas are cleaned everyday by staff.
- Home Fire and Safety Maintenance checks every day.
Room, Board and PNA
- ODSP, CPP, PGT, OW $841/month (preferably Direct Deposit)
- PNA Disbursement as per your choice
Meals are prepared fresh in house and served in the dining room at scheduled hours. Packed lunches are available for those who go on a trip or work every day. Late meals are served only with prior notice. Special Dietary meals available.
|0730-0830||Breakfast – Continental breakfast|
|1000||Mid morning Snack -Coffee or juice, fruits.|
|1200||Lunch -Hot lunch choice of meat pies, pizza, hearty soup, with toast, or cold cuts sandwiches served with vegetables and dessert and drinks.|
|1400||Mid afternoon snack -Coffee, tea or juice|
|1700||Dinner – Meat preparation (roast beef, bbq chicken, meatloaf), stewed, grilled or baked meat. Served with vegetable, potatoes, with bread and Dessert and Drinks.|
|2000||Evening Snacks -Coffee, tea or juice. Menu posted in the dining room.|
- Monthly Birthday Celebration
- Bowling Trips
- Scheduled Physical Fitness